Job Description and Application
The salary for the practitioner’s role is dependent on experience. You will have 28 days holiday per year, increasing annually up to a maximum of an additional 5 days.
This is a permanent post and the successful applicant is required to work full time.
- Experience of working with children between the ages of 3 months to school age children.
- Experience of recording and publishing observations
- Knowledge of the Pre-Birth to Three Curriculum and Curriculum for Excellence and being able to plan, record and track accordingly,
- Experience of successful implementation of Building the Ambition. My World Outdoors, GIRFEC and HGIOELC for better outcomes for children,
- Knowledge of the environment that a child needs to grow and develop,
- Previous experience working in a nursery is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication,
- Have the ability to be diplomatic and positive when communicating with parents,
- Demonstrate a high degree of accountability and decision making,
- Ability to plan, implement and achieve completion of projects/activities/goals,
- Able to use own initiative and is self- motivated.
Please send applications to Katrina@pinocchiosnursery.co.uk or the nursery manager.