Job Description and Application
Would you like to work for an award winning company, and a company that have been accredited Gold by Investors in People and Investors in Young People.
Due to increasing numbers we are currently recruiting for a senior early years practitioner to work in a setting that provides high- quality childcare.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A sound knowledge of Curriculum for Excellence and Building the Ambition
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as use their own initiative
- A passion for being outdoors, and have a clear understanding of the many benefits of outdoor play.
The successful candidate will be motivated, professional and passionate about working with and supporting our children and families.
You will be responsible for creating stimulating learning experiences, which allow children to thrive in a nurturing and caring environment.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Planning, evaluating and recording learning experiences
- Supporting and promoting positive professional relationships with the service users and colleagues.
- Supporting the nursery manager in their absence
Application deadline: 08/05/2021
Expected start date: 30/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,760.00-£23,000.00 per year