At Pinocchio's nurseries in Edinburgh and Midlothian we strive to put each child's individual social and emotional needs first. We passionately believe that when children are happy, then they will progress and be ready to succeed on their adventure through learning.
- To provide a positive welcoming environment where children feel free to be themselves in a safe and secure setting.
- To stimulate young minds, encouraging the learning experience through child centred play.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children’s individual development and progress.
- To provide quality learning resources.
- To ensure effective leadership to support and involve the team in quality assurance and working to the legal requirements and standards of Her Majesties Inspectorate of Education (HMIE) and the Care Inspectorate.