At Pinocchio's nurseries in Edinburgh and Midlothian we strive to put each child's individual social and emotional needs first. We passionately believe that when children are happy, then they will progress and be ready to succeed on their adventure through learning.
- To provide a positive welcoming environment where children feel free to be themselves in a safe and secure setting.
- To stimulate young minds, encouraging the learning experience through child centred play.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children’s individual development and progress.
- To provide quality learning resources.
- To ensure effective leadership to support and involve the team in quality assurance and working to the legal requirements and standards of Her Majesties Inspectorate of Education (HMIE) and the Care Inspectorate.
Here at Pinocchio's we believe that if we meet each child’s; emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs then our children will be happy.
We ensure that we create a safe and stimulating environment where each child is able to grow and develop in a way that builds confidence to explore and risk take.
Happy staff = Happy children = Happy parents
Achievements start from babies. Our staff aims to ensure that each child meets their developmental milestones whilst being happy and healthy. Through a variety of experiences and outcomes the children are able to progress and develop confidently.
Promoting the children to develop their curiosity, choice and imagination skills will help them to take risks and learn life long skills in both an indoor and outdoor environment.
Positive relationships with our parents, families and children ensure that we create a home like environment which will allow the children to feel happy, safe and content at Nursery.
Young learners needs support, encouragement and love. Our staff strives the give the best possible care and are continuously developing their own skills and learning. By following national guidelines and curriculum we are able to offer high quality learning experiences.